Experienced Hospital Medical Coder
Inpatient, ambulatory surgery, emergency room, and outpatient medical coding positions are available for remote and on-site hospitals. Full and Part-time positions are available. Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements.
- Current AHIMA credentials RHIA, RHIT, or CCS
- Current NCRA Certified Tumor Registrar credentials
- ICD-10 Trained/Certified
- Achieve a qualifying grade on our registry test
- Work independently after orientation
- Provide three professional references
If you are interested in applying for a position, or would like to learn more about employment opportunities at MLT, please contact us by phone (630) 208-0280 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to contact us.
MLT Medical Coding is growing and looking for experienced coding and registry professionals for full or part-time positions.
Proud Member of: